Saturday, June 23, 2007

that's my boy...

as you may have already guessed...we're having a boy...i'm pretty stoked about the whole situation...i would love to have a girl but it sure is exciting to think about having "my boy"...he'll throw the touchdown passes and i'll stand in the crowd and yell, "that's my boy!!"...it should be a great time...

i'm working on posting an ultrasound picture but i don't have a scanner right now...

i started my new job at PG&E on friday...it was very different from the unique world of truss manufacturing...basically the tattoos per capita were much lower...not quite as low as maybe a bank or something but lower than i was used to...as part of my training i am leaving to go to livermore tomorrow...i will spend the week there and come back on friday...this would be great but we are closing escrow on our house this week, so that leaves a lot for my beautifully pregnant wife to take care of...

i know i am sounding like the boy who cried wolf here but stay tuned for a strong week of blogs...i am going to be pretty bored while i'm out of town so i should be full of stuff to write.

by the way...as always check out gene's blog...he's on an awesome road trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
yes. we are so excited for little Marmaduke Fitzgerald Belmont to be born.

and yes, i will look forward to some posts from you.

and yes, we are home. which means i need to post once more...

Luke Mundy said...

Man Casey... that was a big week for posting... I saw Jamie at Jamba the other day, but didn't realize who she was until I got out to my car (familiar looking... pregnant... my age... nah, probably just some lady) so you can giving her my belated Jamba greetings.