Thursday, June 5, 2008

positive post thursday...

My positive post series has been pretty non-existent...(does that mean it has been neutral?)...so I'm going to fix that and bring back a little positivity.

My wife and I have been married for nearly four years now (June 26th...I haven't forgotten) and to be real honest with you, the viewing audience, they have been the best four years of my life...(that's right, even better than high school). So I just wanted to gush a little bit about how awesome my beautiful wife is. She is a ridiculously super-mom. Braden and her have been the best of friends for about seven months now.

Month #1


Month #7

When I get home, they are usually playing and you can tell that he loves his mom a lot already. He usually wakes her up at the crack of dawn (5:45-6:15ish) but she is always excited to see him and they get an early start on playtime.

Jamie can be pretty quiet around most people, but at our house she makes me laugh daily...nay, hourly. Her sense of humor is dry, sarcastic and really funny. Even Braden has been laughing at her lately....see here:


I could go on and on about her incredible work ethic or her humble attitude, but I think that I'm already gonna be in trouble for writing this much about her...

I did want to add...although she didn't want a single person to know about this....Jamie was recently inducted into the Athletic Wall of Honor at Fresno Christian. She really deserved this honor because she absolutely is one of the best soccer players that I've ever seen....and although this doesn't necessarily qualify her for any other awards, you have to trust me when I say it....
If you took a bunch of different sports...maybe eight to ten....and had the very best female athletes in the world compete at all of them....I honestly think that she'd win...I know that sounds crazy, but she can play any sport better than you...I guarantee it.

You should read more about the Wall of Honor and check out her accomplishments.

In closing, my wife rocks...I love her very much

5 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Nicely said, Congrats Jamie!

Anonymous said...

--
well done. hooray for marriage.

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for speaking highly of your spouse! We the pensieros are big fans of doing that.

I agree that Jamie can beat pretty much anybody at any sport. How is that possible? I don't know. But I concur.

Great post.

Yummy Mommy Mia said...

Ahhhh, what a cute post!

Jaclyn Marina said...

I love this :)