Thursday, August 16, 2007

baby update

let me update you all on the status of our baby boy (he goes by Braden or Brady for short)...

Braden is getting close to two and a half pounds...he is kicking and punching his mother in the stomach like crazy (i will talk to him about that when he comes out)...the doctor says that he is growing normally and healthy...jamie has gained nearly 20 pounds and she still has eleven weeks to go...i have spent the past few weeks working on his nursery and it is just about finished...

4 comments:

gene pensiero said...

--
i love the new jersey on the rack. that wasn't there the last time we came over.

cheers to 2 new blogs!

carsonbelmont said...

I have to agree with gene, I love the jersey.

RachaelEnsom said...

First of all, I am obsessed with the name Braden! I love it! Second of all, that is the cutest nursery ever!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

awww that is the cutest room - I love it!! tell Jamie I am jealous she has gained so little - I gained a whopping 70 POUNDS when I was pregnant with Tyson- its really something I wouldn't recommend:)