Thursday, August 16, 2007

weekly wonder of wikipedia #1

i have decided that my blog is boring and it is time to get with the program...therefore i have started the weekly wonder of wikipedia...it will be a weekly tribute to an outstanding, informational, obscure or unappreciated article that may be lying dormant in the deepest depths of wikipedia world...

my first article is a tribute to my so-cal brother (whose blog you can check out here)...this was one of his favorite tv shows as a child and since only 26 episodes were created, it didn't last for too long...the second section entitled "the life of the gnomes" is my favorite...

Weekly Wonder of Wikipedia #1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
i find myself thinking, "man i love blogs."

excellent series start here. i read the entire wiki.

if your brother would like to sign the petition to bring back the series:

http://home.comcast.net/~k.faber/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

carsonbelmont said...

thanks Case, sometimes I lay awake at night wishing i could watch David the Gnome just one more time. And thanks gene for the link.

kelly said...

thank you casey. i have always wondered what the name of that show with the gnome and his fox friend was. i LOVED it as a kid and could never think up enough information to identify it. i wish they would bring it back so much! do you and carson remember the time when the fox hurt his leg and david had to bandage it up? i do. i do.

Luke Mundy said...

Wonderful series, Casey. Everytime I think of David and Swift I shed a tear into my bowl of Kashii granola and soy milk.